12276Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] Problem with radiator cooling fan

  • bill nolan
    Aug 15, 2014
      Oh    very good Dave  I'll check that out right away. Maybe the wires came off or something.  Thanks so much for responding !       Bill  N

      On Friday, August 15, 2014 12:49 PM, "'David C. Pyatt' dcpyatt@... [yugounitedgvowners2]" <yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      It is in the base of the radiator.  it has a 2 pin plug attached to it.

      DaveP

      On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 3:30 PM, bill nolan hello9949@... [yugounitedgvowners2] <yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi All
         I noticed yesterday while climbing into the mountains here in hot weather that my cooling fan never kicked in.  It usually does a great job of pulling the temp down into the mid range in just a minute but  the temp gauge  was about to touch the red and the fan didn't come on. When I got to where I was going I took a quick look at the fuses and wiring from the fan to see if I could spot anything obvious. Looked ok  and I noticed a couple of screw in sensors in the block in front, one higher on the engine than the other and figure one of those controls the fan. anyone remember which one ?  Any way to test it  and the fan motor before buying anything ?............Bill   N

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic