12259Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] My fathers poor 1986 Yugo, anyone in Wisconsin Fix these cheaply?
- Aug 1 9:43 AMOur gas tank may have a mess inside but my father traded it out for a plastic one in prehistoric times so no worries.
Main issues will be (in my mind)
1. Rotted timing belt (I don't think they age well right?)
2. Rotted lines (ditto above)
3. Crudded fuel and oils systems that would need to be flushed out and cleaned.
Afterall the car did run when garaged, sitting doesn't do anything good though.
Anything else I probably need (excluding the brakes)
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>