12257My fathers poor 1986 Yugo, anyone in Wisconsin Fix these cheaply?

  • rmay635703a
    Jul 31 4:09 PM
      My father stuffed his 1986 yugo in the garage in 1992 because the front brake was locked hard, when he got parts in 1995 the car came out briefly and spurted antifreeze all over and went back in.

      Think it can be saved?  I don't have the time (or motivation) to do the repairs myself, I am curious if anyone could get it runnable without costing an arm and a leg.

      I am thinking new hoses, lines, timing belt, (obviously fluids) and of coarse the brakes.

      Let me know, I would love to have the car back on the road just for fun.

      Also some europeans seem to think the bolt pattern on the XMSN was the same as some daihatsu and toyota motors, any truth to that?

      Thanx
      Ryan

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic