12250Looked into the front brake setup tonight...

  • davep_in_ohio
    Jul 29, 2014

      Which brilliant team of engineers do I have to thank for the ingenious caliper setup, the Italians or the Slavs?  Thank goodness I have a Haynes manual, I never would have figured it out... as it was I only took the top retaining slide out and replaced it... those little clips are getting a paint job florescent orange!  Lost them in the drive after setting them on the hubcap!

      Should I get a brass bar to use to knock these retainers in and out to keep from dinging them up?  I know my dad used to have one in his tool box, unfortunately I wasn't offered his tools when he passed away.  Any ideas where I might find one?

      DaveP in Ohio

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic