12244Two Yugos and some performance parts for sale $750. Alabama

  • mgcarguy
    Jul 15 4:13 PM

      Ok so due to some changes in my life and changes that one of the guys I rent the workshop with is going thru, I will no longer have the workshop so I only have room for one project and that will be my Spitfire. So I need to get rid of the Yugos.

      They are an 88 and 89. The 88 has a title. The 89 does not. The 88 has rusted out floor boards, hatch and some rust around the rear strut mounts. The 89 is clean. The 88 has been stripped of sound deadening. The cars are located in Cullman, AL.

      With them comes the following parts, carb and intake from '74 X1/9 with rebuild kit (Weber 32DMTRA), hot camshaft, Isky valve springs, header, Superlite 13x7s, new rotors, NOS weatherstripping, electric fuel pump, X1/9 struts with KYB shocks (for front), Fiat Spider wheels. As well as all the stock parts for both cars.

      I need to sell these cars ASAP and they will be scrapped by September 1st. If you want any stock parts let me know and I will hold on to them if I don't sell the whole bunch. I will hold on to the performance parts and sell them off later.

      Photos

      Yugo Photos by 96DXCivic on Photobucket

      Either replay here or email me at mgcarguy@... (I'd recommend this cause a lot of times the messages from the board go to junk mail).

      Robert