12238fornt end alignment

  • bill nolan
    Jul 7 11:41 AM
      Hi All

          Does anyone know the the specs for a front end alignment?  Can use the rear wheels specs too.
      I've been using an alignment method I got from Youtube and you use tape measures to measure and set the toe.   But specs are always expressed in degrees so how do you convert  inches to degrees ?
          Right now the measurements are such that the front end has 1/2  of toe in . How far off am I ?  Right now when I go around a bend in the road you can feel the right front tire diving under the car.   Is  that what they call over steer?  Be nice to get the little bugger back on the road and keep the money in the family.   Cheers      Bill  n.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic