Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] Craigs list. Nice 1991 Yugo

(11952)
  • Jim Muldoon
    Jan 18 Expand Messages
      Art, Thanks for the update.  My engine rebuild is being done completely by the Auto Shop. They are completely rebuilding and machining all internal  parts.     New clutch etc. Plus some of the front suspension was bad. Figure it will cost me close to $3500.00. But, then the engine will be like new again. The rest of the car is in showroom condition. There is not a spot of dirt or wear any place on the interior surfaces. Even the driver door has no scuff marks.  There is not a spot on the seats any place.  Even the floor fabric is clean as a whistle. The car is white with a gray interior. People have asked me at car shows, if it is new, and are they building the Yugo again. I have had a lot of fun with it. I have had people lean out of car windows when they go by and take a picture on the car.   Jim

      On Saturday, January 18, 2014 12:22 PM, Art Hughes <pro4art@...> wrote:

      You haven't missed much. About a week or so after that email, pretty well the site/members dryed up. A cycle the site goes thru.

      So, how do you send email to the site? Do you have the site in your address book? If you did that, as soon as you start to type in the "To" box, the email server should show you the complete address, which you click on, and it auto fills out the "To" box.
      If you haven't added the site to your address book, email from the site could go into your spam or trash. You'll have to open those 2 and look.

      The reason I brought that up, a late friend of mine, collage educated  and a lawyer, didn't own a PC untill he retired. He kept a hand written list of his email contacts on his PC desk, so he could type in the addresses, instead of the email doing it for him. I taught him about his email and other things.

      Did you start on your rebuild yet? $800, wouldn't surprise me for cost, with the engine taken out of the car by you. Are they doing anything special to the engine?
      Art Hughes  Columbus, Ohio  USA

       Visit   http://www.wvaanne.com/   Art's List of Family Connections, WV Rt  87