      From: Jim Muldoon <revhoracemcnasty@...>
      To: "yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com" <yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2014 10:28 AM
      Subject: Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] Craigs list. Nice 1991 Yugo

      Art, I have not received any e-mail since this one you sent. I am wondering if I somehow got cut off.  I am having my 1988 Yugo Gv engine completly rebuilt. Will let you know how it turns out. Expensive so far :-)) Jim Muldoon

      On Monday, December 30, 2013 6:32 PM, Art Hughes <pro4art@...> wrote:

      Looks like an "arrive and drive home" sale.
      http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/4263456429.html

      Art Hughes  Columbus, Ohio  USA

       Visit   http://www.wvaanne.com/   Art's List of Family Connections, WV Rt  87