11948Increasing fuel flow for boosted injected yugos

  • yugophile
    Jan 13, 2014
      . A solution for maxed out injectors.  I found  Porche 944 turbo pressure regulators are the exact same size and shape the the Yugo version. Instead of being set at 2.5 bar pressure it gives 3 bar. Bought one off ebay for 50$, cheaper than a bigger set of injectors. Both have a vacuum line that adjust the pressure to keep a constant pressure diferential between the fuel and manifold pressure, but I wonder if they react differently to pressure on the that vac line, as the Porsche regulator was used in a boosted engine and the yugo regulator was not.
      Jeff F