Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] RE: check out the photo

(11937)
  • David C. Pyatt
    Dec 18, 2013 Expand Messages
      INYUGO... hmmm... maybe they were sabotaging themselves for jokes all along! :)

      I love our 3 Yugos and can't wait for Spring to get mine back out on the road!

      DaveP in Ohio
      87GV
      88GV
      89GVL

      On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 11:32 AM, <joffrey1@...> wrote:

      The newer style is called the "IN" if  I remember right.  In addition the the differences mentioned, it has the door windows like the automatic with no vent window. Some trim additions to the rear as well. Koko, a yugo guy in New orleans built one over here from a US spec 91 gv plus with some parts he brought over from Serbia.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic