Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

11936RE: check out the photo

Expand Messages
  • yugophile
    Dec 18, 2013

      The newer style is called the "IN" if  I remember right.  In addition the the differences mentioned, it has the door windows like the automatic with no vent window. Some trim additions to the rear as well. Koko, a yugo guy in New orleans built one over here from a US spec 91 gv plus with some parts he brought over from Serbia.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic