  • David C. Pyatt
    Dec 6, 2013 Expand Messages
      The 87 rearend is totally gone, would take some major refab work to save... we were hoping to find a donor Jeep :)  I've got a nice small block Chevy or two to pick from for a little horsepower upgrade. :)

      On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 6:12 AM, <rdhesse@...> wrote:
      cool   lemme know if u need anything i would virtually give it to u,
      dnt wanna c good parts go 2 waste

      might have an innerst in the 87 an make it my work car if i could make
      it road worthy   keep mt\e in mind

      -----Original Message-----
      From: David C. Pyatt <dcpyatt@...>
      To: yugounitedgvowners2 <yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Dec 5, 2013 3:12 pm
      Subject: Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] Another Yugo in the stable...

      I think I am going to just run mine basically as it is... the 87 has a
      perfect interior to use in the 88, and his 89 has the eurodeluxe rear
      lights, so we get one of each this way...  First step get it running
      reliably and then start mods after that. :)

      On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 1:46 PM,  <rdhesse@...> wrote:

      he he he... luxury model, dave u still want any of my parts, gettim b4
      the snow flies : )