11930Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] Another Yugo in the stable...

  • David C. Pyatt
    Dec 5, 2013
      I think I am going to just run mine basically as it is... the 87 has a perfect interior to use in the 88, and his 89 has the eurodeluxe rear lights, so we get one of each this way...  First step get it running reliably and then start mods after that. :)

      On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 1:46 PM, <rdhesse@...> wrote:
      he he he... luxury model, dave u still want any of my parts, gettim b4
      the snow flies : )

      -----Original Message-----
      From: David C. Pyatt <dcpyatt@...>
      To: yugounitedgvowners2 <yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Dec 5, 2013 1:31 pm
      Subject: Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] Another Yugo in the stable...

      Yes...luxury model! :)   I believe so... I heard he has turned down
      several 5 figure offers on the convertible!

      On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 8:19 PM,  <xkreal@...> wrote:

      Glad this one is saved. Had the wood grain dash, and large hubcaps
      right? I liked riding in this one.  Is the convertible the only Yugo
      Dave has left?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 25, 2013, at 8:15 PM, <dcpyatt@...> wrote:

      I put an old pic from the previous owner up...

      We bought them in order... 87,88, 89...  There's a 90 where the 87 and
      89 came from, but we can't afford it... it is a convertible with
      ultra-low miles...  The owner has already turned down $10K for it...
      It has been on display  in the Packard Museum in Warren, Ohio...

      ---In yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com, <dcpyatt@...> wrote:

      No, this one is a red one... I will get a pic when the snow melts...
      it's outside unfortunately...

      On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 2:29 PM,  <rdhesse@...> wrote:

      was that the blue one in youngstown???