11928Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] Another Yugo in the stable...

  • David C. Pyatt
    Dec 5, 2013
      Yes...luxury model! :)   I believe so... I heard he has turned down several 5 figure offers on the convertible!

      On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 8:19 PM, <xkreal@...> wrote:

      Glad this one is saved. Had the wood grain dash, and large hubcaps right? I liked riding in this one.  Is the convertible the only Yugo Dave has left?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 25, 2013, at 8:15 PM, <dcpyatt@...> wrote:

      I put an old pic from the previous owner up...

      We bought them in order... 87,88, 89...  There's a 90 where the 87 and 89 came from, but we can't afford it... it is a convertible with ultra-low miles...  The owner has already turned down $10K for it...  It has been on display  in the Packard Museum in Warren, Ohio...

      ---In yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com, <dcpyatt@...> wrote:

      No, this one is a red one... I will get a pic when the snow melts... it's outside unfortunately...

      On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 2:29 PM, <rdhesse@...> wrote:
      was that the blue one in youngstown???