Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] Yugo parts for sale

(11925)
  • OilBurner
    Dec 3, 2013 Expand Messages
      Id like the intermittent wiper switch if applicable...

      On 12/3/2013 3:03 PM, mgcarguy@... wrote:

      I have one Yugo that I am parting out and a whole bunch of parts from another one (aka anything that isn't the engine, body, dash or suspension). One is an '87 GV with tan interior, radio and A/C. The other is an '88 GV with tan interior, radio and A/C.

      I also found in the trunk of the parts car NOS Yugo weatherstripping including one gasket for the front quarter window, the rear hatch gasket, taillight gasket and one labeled Ring-10 (whatever that is for, see picture http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt247/96DXCivic/05A9E1FC-AC49-4542-9AF0-C9A739B1B558-943-000000E727CBEB3E_zps0ba756d5.jpg), rear speaker panels from a gray interior car and two seemingly unused front quarter windows with gaskets.

      Make an offer. I will sell cheap.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic