      From: "joffrey1@..." <joffrey1@...>
      To: yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 5:14 PM
      Subject: RE: Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] FI fuel pressure

      thats about 36psi, suspect it's the same regulator as the yugo. good to have the number, can do a little calculating with that.  I have bigger injectors that  are rated 18.25 pounds per hour.  My pump is for a dodge v8 so it will have no trouble moving  enough fuel at a higher pressure. Just need a higher pressure regulator.
      ---In yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com, <highvoltage@...> wrote:
      no idea... but i know a 2.5 bar one out of a BMW/volvo fits and works in mine... Im also fairly certain injectors from said other cars will work also if you want to find higher capacity ones... and i know a cheap $50 fuel pump from Ebay works well with some minor rigging...
      On 10/24/2013 4:50 PM, joffrey1@... wrote:

      I'm maxing out my larger injectors on my supercharged yugo. Found that very surprising. Then realized the rated  flow rate is based on a higher pressure than the yugo pressure regulator is set for.   Any one  know that pressure? Ed kelcher, I want my yugo FI manual back!

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic