11868Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] FI fuel pressure

  • OilBurner
    Oct 24, 2013
      no idea... but i know a 2.5 bar one out of a BMW/volvo fits and works in mine... Im also fairly certain injectors from said other cars will work also if you want to find higher capacity ones... and i know a cheap $50 fuel pump from Ebay works well with some minor rigging...

      On 10/24/2013 4:50 PM, joffrey1@... wrote:

      I'm maxing out my larger injectors on my supercharged yugo. Found that very surprising. Then realized the rated  flow rate is based on a higher pressure than the yugo pressure regulator is set for.   Any one  know that pressure? Ed kelcher, I want my yugo FI manual back!

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic