      From: Robert Coates <mgcarguy@...>
      To: "yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com" <yugounitedgvowners2@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2013 9:48 PM
      Subject: Re: [YugoUnitedGVOwners] X1/9 struts
      I am not worried about ride comfort too much cause this car is being built for autocross only. I would love to be able afford your coil-overs but the car is going to have be competing in the Grassroots Motorsports $2014 challenge. So money is tight due to the budget. Matt would be able to tell me more about the VW struts?
      Sent from my iPhone
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic