I want my first car

  • karla_92
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2003
      It was a 1988 Yugo GVL .. red. I bought it in Long Beach in 1989. I
      had it for about 5 years before a supposed mechanic dropped screws in
      the piston chambers and 'screwed' it up.

      Anyone know were I can find a similar car for a good price in the L-A
      area? Also, where can you find parts these days?

      Do you know if the new parts will fit the old models since the old
      ones were similar to Fiat parts ??

      Thanks -Karla