Re: BRAKE SYSTEM

  • ishershops
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2002
      --- In yugo2@y..., "maisto33137" <MARVA@P...> wrote:
      > ARE THE BRAKES AS BAD AS THEY SEEM OR IS THERE SOMETHING I AM DOING
      > WRONG. NEW EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE PEDAL PAD.

      new or rebuilt? did you check the rubber brake lines, and the
      compensator valve in the back. call me 800-736-6410
      thanks
      Jay
    • maisto33137
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21, 2002
        -YES THE VALVE IS NEW THE LINES ARE NOT. BUT WHAT I DID FIND WAS THAT
        THE LINK FROM THE VALVE TO THE ROD WAS OFF WELDED A WASHER ON THE
        END OF THE ROD TO KEEP LEVER ON THE ROD. AND BRAKES ARE MUCH BETTER. -