BRAKE SYSTEM

  • maisto33137
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2002
      ARE THE BRAKES AS BAD AS THEY SEEM OR IS THERE SOMETHING I AM DOING
      WRONG. NEW EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE PEDAL PAD.
    • ishershops
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2002
        --- In yugo2@y..., "maisto33137" <MARVA@P...> wrote:
        > ARE THE BRAKES AS BAD AS THEY SEEM OR IS THERE SOMETHING I AM DOING
        > WRONG. NEW EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE PEDAL PAD.

        new or rebuilt? did you check the rubber brake lines, and the
        compensator valve in the back. call me 800-736-6410
        thanks
        Jay
      • maisto33137
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 21, 2002
          -YES THE VALVE IS NEW THE LINES ARE NOT. BUT WHAT I DID FIND WAS THAT
          THE LINK FROM THE VALVE TO THE ROD WAS OFF WELDED A WASHER ON THE
          END OF THE ROD TO KEEP LEVER ON THE ROD. AND BRAKES ARE MUCH BETTER. -