91 yugo

  • zastava145
    Message 1 of 53 , Dec 9, 2001
      Hey I have a 91 gv plus for parts right now it's
      complete let me know if any one has any interest I have
      pics I can email I sell some parts now and then just
      to keep two others alive . What are the specs for
      lining up cam to crank for timing belt instalation ??
      THANKS curt
    • koolyugo
      Message 53 of 53 , Mar 23, 2002
        please help becuse the car needs to be ready