Looking for a Yugo in Pa.

  • anagram_412
    Message 1 of 53 , Dec 4, 2000
      I owned an '86 from new until '90 - and regret
      having gotten rid of her. Dark blue, grey interior,
      lowered suspension (used ABARTH 128 suspension bits) -
      anyhow - I'm looking for a Yugo in good condition in the
      southern PA / Maryland area.<br>Had I heard of the one for
      sale in Indiana a couple weeks ago I could have bought
      her and driven her home to Pa - I was "commuting"
      between Milwaukee Wisconsin and home (Hanover Pa) -
      rockies, carried me coast to coast, lived in Kansas for a
      couple years and never gave an inch of
      trouble.<br>Anyhow - if you have any leads on Yugo's in pa - please
      e-mail me at
    • koolyugo
      Message 53 of 53 , Mar 23, 2002
        please help becuse the car needs to be ready