New Yugo Clutch Kits $50

  • TRGILMAN
    Message 1 of 53 , Nov 16, 2000
      I work at a large wholesale clutch distribution
      warehouse. We were cleaning up in our basement storage area
      when we came across about 25 new clutch kits for
      Yugos. They fit the 86 to 91 Yugos. We would like to
      offer them to members of this club for $50 each. The
      kits have the pressure plate, clutch disk, and
      throwout bearing. All the parts are new. We will sell them
      individually, or if someone wants to buy 5 or more kits, we'll
      discount them for an additional 10%.<br>You can email me
      at info@... or visit our website,
      www.carolinaclutch.com for information to contact us by phone.
    • koolyugo
      Message 53 of 53 , Mar 23, 2002
        please help becuse the car needs to be ready