an article about Yugos in films

  • tomajura
    Message 1 of 53 , Sep 10, 2000
      Hello, I am Jura from Croatia, and I am writing
      an article about appearances of Yugo cars in films
      and TV-series (Die Hard, The Crow, Bowfinger,
      Moonlightings, Drowning Mona). If you know any other appearance
      of a Yugo in a film, please tell me the name of the
      film, and describe the appearance. Also I am very
      interested to get to know the reactions of Americans to
      Yugos. Why do you laugh so much to yugos, what anecdotes
      do you have about them, with what do you compare
      them, when do you mention yugo in a conversation... So,
      if you are from USA or know anything about this,
      please contact me, but hurry because I have to write
      this article in 3-4 days. It will be of a great help
      for me. I'll translate you the article in english
      when I write it. <br>Thanks in advance<br>Write at
      jkukoc@...<br>Bye
    • koolyugo
      Message 53 of 53 , Mar 23, 2002
        please help becuse the car needs to be ready