Consolidating Groups and setting up moderators

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 4:31 PM
      know this has been talked about before but with all the spam we have been getting it may be time to consolidate all of the Yugo groups into one.
      I have owned a Yugo since 1987 and was a member of the original Yugo group on listserve. I have helped my wife moderate a yahoo group before and will take action to reduce or eliminate the junk mails. I would also assign co-moderators to help insure the group does not get stuck if a moderator disappears. Please Join my new group and leave all the spam behind. Email YugoUnited-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to subscribe or follow the link below.

      Thanks
      Ken Wood