UK Yugo 65a GLX for sale!!!

  • t_saviour2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2006
      Hello,
      I've got a red 1989 65a GLX (1298cc)for sale.
      only reason i am selling is because some barsteward hit it in the rear
      quarter while i was at work and then drove off!!!!!

      It was in excellent condition before. The engine has only done
      59,000miles and starts first time.Comes with 5 alloys that have been
      refurbished..the spare has never been on. The car drives and but i've
      spent a fortune on her already, without this repair.
      So i'm up for sensible offers, if you want a project or lots of good
      spares this is your car!!!
      I have plenty of photo's to forward to anyone interested.
      email Paul at t_saviour@....

      Remember i'm in ENGLAND!!!