Help!?!?!?!?!?!?

  • captainfalken
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2004
      Hey, I own an 88 Yugo GVX. I've had the thing for a couple of years
      now, and a few months ago my electrical system just started going to
      hell. At fist it would last a month or so, and the battery would die.
      The time before the battery would die progreesively (or regressively)
      went down to less than three hours. I haven't even looked at the
      inside for a couple of months now (It just makes me angry). I replaced
      the alternator three times, and cleaned all the connections inside the
      engine compartmnet. I don't remember the other stuff I've replaced,
      but it has been a lot, it is a Yugo after all. Any ideas would be much
      appreciated. I really want to cruise the town in my Yugo when the
      weather warms up again. Thanks in advance.