Photos Posted...Finally!

  • xeautomotive@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 9:41 PM
      Here are the photos I promised so long ago to the group, of the Natuional
      Dealer Meeting Binder and the Yugo Hubcap Clocks. There are 9 right now, but will
      upload a few more when I have the time, including one featuring the white GVX
      Euro concept. If you want to know more about the binder, look up one of my
      old posts at the YUGVO2 group with much about what is in it...and there's a lot!
      If there is something in particular you want to view from the binder or want
      to know if something is included inside it, please ask as I would be more than
      happy to let you know or post a photo.
      Thanks,

      Brian Pacheco