142YUGO CABRIO

  • parallax
    Jul 19, 2007
      Just fyi, still for sale, ebay cancelled the auction since I said open
      to offers they don't like that

      Price is 3800 us or best offer, will accept deposit payment over time ,
      includes hardtop 2door plus boxes of spare parts, still Oregon title so
      easy to bring back to US

      Just need to move on more than the money

      If you send 500 us INTERNATIONAL postal money order I will hold for 30
      days, but will also allow this as a deposit, payment over time if it
      helps too.

      Just let me know

      Thanks

      pix at