139Consolidating Groups and setting up moderators

  • Ken
    Apr 9, 2007
      know this has been talked about before but with all the spam we have been getting it may be time to consolidate all of the Yugo groups into one.
      I have owned a Yugo since 1987 and was a member of the original Yugo group on listserve. I have helped my wife moderate a yahoo group before and will take action to reduce or eliminate the junk mails. I would also assign co-moderators to help insure the group does not get stuck if a moderator disappears. Please Join my new group and leave all the spam behind. Email YugoUnited-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to subscribe or follow the link below.

      Thanks
      Ken Wood