123For sale 1988 Yugo GVX in Olympia.

  • Ken
    Jul 19, 2005
      The paragraphs below was coppied from the Fiat forum, If anyone is interessted in bidding please send bids to tnicotera@optonline besure to put Yugo in the subject line of your email.

      Thanks
      Ken W

      Anyone not on this site can email me at tnicotera@... with a bid and
      I will post it here when received. Bids received after 12 midnight EDT (9PM
      PDT) will be posted after 6AM EDT on the 24th. They need to send me a complete
      name, address and phone # if they choose that option so I can contact them. I
      will only post their name and bid amount. Of course pick up/shipping is at
      buyer expense. If someone sends me a cell # I will call on Sunday morning
      around 9AM PDT with the results. [yes I will remember that you are 3 hours
      earlier that I am :-) ]
      Tom Nicotera

      I own an 88 GVX that is currently at Gregory Smith's home in Olympia, WA. I am
      offering it to the highest bidder here. Proceeds of the auction (less some $
      to Gregory for storage of the car)will be donated to Mira for whatever is
      neecessary here. I will try and set up a link to a bunch of pix for it. Until
      then I can email pix on request. Car has been in storage for some time and
      really should be gone through. Last I knew it started and ran but did not want
      to idle below 1500 RPM. Gregory has all the original paperwork on the car,
      title, signed bill of sale(insert the price) even including the owners manual
      etc. to allow for easy transfer on pick up from his house. (Sorry John Ranney -
      to far from VT for you) It has lived nearly all its life in the Pac NW (not an
      East Coast rust contagion carrier)Though I would not say it is rust free. Go
      to OR-05 and then go to Ggregory's and take it home with you :-) I am cross
      posting this in BS as well.
      Tom Nicotera