Ups, correction - that alone did not help. The thing is to escape the parantheses. Use this table:christofboolster
Hi Justin, did you ever hear back? I have the exact same question, and it would be good to have somebody to talk to! Thanks! Christofchristofboolster
Ok, thank you! It seems I fixed by not following Yahoo's example code, but rather using code from somebody who solved the problem before. Just using the nodechristofboolster
- May 28, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.