Re: [ysearchboss] Can I use Yahoo BOSS for Mobile natively as we I can do with web services

  • Bill Michels
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2008
      Re: [ysearchboss] Can I use Yahoo BOSS for Mobile natively as we I can do with web services

      Hi -

      You can use Boss for mobile as long as it is a search product. Keep in mind though that in the future we will require Ads over a certain query volume a day. Mobile ads may not be available right away, so we'll have to figure that out.

      Hope this helps.

      -bill