Support for additional parameters?

  • emillerpdx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2008
      So I'm curious whether or not the platform will allow us to really reach in and play with the
      mechanics of search. To give an example, an app I was working on a while back needed the
      ability to weight keywords differently in order to return fine-tuned results. something like

      spears 100
      -britney
      -asparagus
      arrows 30
      weapons 60

      In order to find material about 'spears' while excluding irrelevant results and including results
      that probably mentioned 'weapons' and may have mentioned 'arrows'.

      Possible?

      Eric