Re: [ysearchboss] Re: Indexing, does Boss have it?

  • anshu bansal
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 10 12:54 PM
      Hi Vik,

      Thanking you very much for your reply. We all understand this will be more mature over time. I found a nice article about BOSS on http://searchengineland.com/080710-000100.php

      Please have a look. This is a good article to grab. Is the example(you talking about) available for view? I mean the code and functionality. I think it would be nice if we can have a small but fully functional example (including sample code) in BOSS Documentation.

      Please let me know if it is possible to refer any example.

      Thanks
      AB