406 Error for certain queries

  • itsmeritesh
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hey All,
      My BOSS php script returns a 406 exception for certain queries.
      Check out this page.
      http://riteshnayak.com/morey_intro.html

      Certain queries work fine, but search for say : python ngrams

      Have looked up docs on it but not able to figure this one out. Please
      help.

      Thanks and Regards
      Ritesh M Nayak
      http://riteshnayak.com
    • Mithun Ashok
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008

        Hello Ritesh

        Nice Site…,

        But I couldn’t reproduce the issue...

        Attached a screen shot of the “python ngrams” result from your page…

        Good Day,

        Regards,

        Mithun Ashok

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2008
          Ritesh,

          I did a test on buildasearch using your "python ngrams" and it seems to produce valid
          results. http://www.buildasearch.com/earthoid?e=python+ngrams&submit=search

          Just a did a query on your search. The 406 error might be a coding issue on your service.

          Diego