Re: [ysearchboss] Looking for Partners

  • anshu bansal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2008
      Hi Guyes,

      I am planning to launch an Innovative Search Engine Powered by Yahoo's BOSS. I am looking for partner Developers/Business Managers. If anyone of you interested then please feel free to contact me. I think it is better to work in a Team rather then SOLO.

      About Myself: I am a prominent developer having great experience in Fortune 10 companies with a computer science major in AI/DataMining.

      Thanks
      Anshu