BOSS Placefinder API, bug reporting

  • flux_factory
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2014

      Hi,

      What's the best way to report BOSS Placefinder bugs?

      The following input addresses are not geocoded by the Placefinder API (no house number and no street returned), but are valid addresses that should be geocode-able (Google Geocoder API is able to geocode them).

          1110 SAYERS ST, AUSTIN, TX 78703

          100 BOULDIN AVE, AUSTIN, TX 78704

      Thanks,

      Alex

    • search.hosted
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22, 2014
        Hi Alex,

        For account specific questions, please see on YDN BOSS pages (https://developer.yahoo.com/boss/geo/#placefinder, https://developer.yahoo.com/boss/search/): use the account specific Support Form. Instructions on accessing form here https://developer.yahoo.com/boss/geo/bOSS_support_Form_F.pdf

        Thank you.

        Karen
        Yahoo BOSS Support
      • flux_factory
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 22, 2014
          Thanks, Karen.

          The instructions pdf is out-of-date and shows an older boss webpage UI.  I have a billed account, but I'm not seeing a 'Support' tab anywhere for the account-specific Support Form.

          Could you provide instructions either text-based, or an updated instructions pdf, to help me find the account-specific Support Form?

          Thanks,
          Alex