Persistet intermittent 504 on placefinder

  • techordrin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2014

      As of this weekend I am getting a *lot* of 504 errors on geocoding addresses. Is there any known issues? Code has been working fine for months, so reasonably confident it is not on my end.

      The error being returned is:

      {"bossresponse":{"responsecode":"504","reason":"BOSSPlaceFinderProvider timeout"}}

      felix

    • arnburkhoff
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2014
        For what it is worth: I've experienced this issue for the past 10days or so.