Need help with persistent 503 error from Yahoo search BOSS news API

  • Arvind Pande
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2014
      Hi,

      I've setup boss search project which shows as active, provided required billing information, and setup a java application for oauth using pointers from the code samples in boss documentation.

      However, I keep getting the 503 error back from the service with no more details and I have no idea where to look for further help with debugging this.  Here is the url and error I get --

      I see a number of similar posts on this forum with no pointers or replies either.  Can anyone provide some help or pointers?

      Thanks,
      -arvind

    • rvndpnd
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21, 2014
        I continue to get these errors.  Does anyone monitor this group?  Is there any other forum to go to for help on these paid APIs since I cannot find any support page on my boss setup page either.  Appreciate any help or pointers.  Regards.
      • search.hosted
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 22, 2014
          Hi Arvind,

          Status Dashboard - Yahoo! Developer Network (https://developer.yahoo.com/apistatus/) monitors and displays the current status on service availability. Yahoo teams are actively working on server issues if any.

          For account specific questions, please see on YDN BOSS pages (https://developer.yahoo.com/boss/geo/#placefinder, https://developer.yahoo.com/boss/search/): use the account specific Support Form. Instructions on accessing form here https://developer.yahoo.com/boss/geo/bOSS_support_Form_F.pdf

          Thank you.

          Karen
          Yahoo BOSS Support