Does Yahoo BOSS DASHBOARD work?

  • ott.fogliata
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2014

      I set a yahoo boss key, but when i click on "Boss Dashboard" button, site redirect me on projects page (https://developer.apps.yahoo.com/projects). I would like to setup the $ limit per day but dashboard doesn't work, can you help me?

      Ottavio

    • RivalSeek
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2014
        Ottavio,

        I had a similar problem as you and FINALLY figured it out.  Because I don't fully understand your problem, just try going directly to the page:

        So replace [YOUR_APP_ID] with the string that they use to identify your App.

        Hope that helped.

        Richard

        Hi,