Rate Limited...is there a Sandbox?

  • rivalseek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2014

      So I signed up a few days ago for BOSS Search API and got it working...starting to develop off the feed.  Then after a few times I got a rate limit error.  It stayed that way for a couple days.  Then today I tried again and noticed I was getting a feed again.  A couple of requests later and I was rate limited again.  So, am I being rate limited because I submit the same query multiple times?  If so, is there a sandbox I can tie into while I develop my end of the interface?  I'm probably going to end up making at least 100 queries before I have my scripts working the way I want them to.