Ending BOSS services

  • shoeshowapi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2014
      I've already deleted my BOSS project and am trying to delete the BOSS Services from my Yahoo! Wallet account but it continually says "an error occurred, contact customer care".  I've done that.  They're no help.  I need a way to cancel the premium service from the Yahoo! Wallet account so I can remove the payment method.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.