Redirects from results field

  • felixfinn14
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2014
      Hello,

      I need to find out if it would be ok to use redirect URLs from the original click
      field from BOSS results.  We want to do this so that we can track clicks in order
      to match query keywords in the original query to keywords in the title of the result
      that was clicked.  We're trying to build an accurate database of queries in order to
      provide an auto-suggest feature for our application.

      I have read the terms of service but the regulation of this kind of activity is
      somewhat unclear.

      Thanks,

      Felix