buyer bewar - billing clarity

  • bigddbear123
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2014

      Hi

      I am unable to reach anyone by phone... We signed up to the GEO search API and relied on the pricing page

      Yahoo Terms Center

      Our last 2 months are coming in at almost $800 - 10 times the cost implied on this page.....

      The illustration is not clear at all...

    • search.hosted
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2014
        Hi David,

        I have followed up via a separate email to you regarding the bill inquiry and included explanation on the charges. I hope all of your concerns were addressed and the information I provided was of assistance.

        Unfortunately BOSS does not provide phone support but for future reference please don't hesitate to reach out to BOSS support from under BOSS Portal's Dashboard support form or directly at http://fe.boss.yahoo.com/support.php.

        Thank you.

        Karen
        Yahoo BOSS Team