Thumbnails for search results

  • felixfinn14
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2014

      Does the Yahoo BOSS API have the option of providing small thumbnail images next to the

      results?  I don't mean for image search, but for regular web search results.

      Thanks,

      Felix

    • Cameron Conway

        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2014

          Would this be for iOS only?  I was hoping to incorporate thumbnails in the results
          for both mobile and desktop environments.