Where is this so-called "Support tab"?

  • tylerclaxton
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26, 2014
      I've looked through the documentation and can not seem to find this alleged support form "Karen" always mentions in the responses to inquries. "Click the support tab on the dashboard". I'm not seeing this...can someone give me detailed explanation of where to find this support form?

      Thank you,

      Tyler
    • tylerclaxton
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 26, 2014
        nm
      • search.hosted
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 26, 2014
          Hi Tyler,
          Screenshot is attached for your reference on where the support form is located. It seems you are able to navigate to it as we just received a form support request from you.
          Sincerely,
          Karen
          Yahoo BOSS Team
        • tylerclaxton
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 26, 2014
            I did. Thank you. Could you tell me the typical turnaround time on these support requests by chance?
          • search.hosted
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 28, 2014
              Hi Tyler,
              The support team is actively working on issues and we know how important it is for each comment. Depending on our daily/ weekly bandwidth, we will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
              Thank you.
              Karen
              Yahoo BOSS Team