Unsunscribe

  • Wils Gomes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2014
      On Feb 6, 2014 4:15 AM, ysearchboss@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      Yahoo! Search BOSS

      1 New Message

      Digest #1381
      1
      Ip Address Range by "Zagorski, Russel" russel.zagorski85

      Message

      Wed Feb 5, 2014 12:48 pm (PST) . Posted by:

      "Zagorski, Russel" russel.zagorski85

      Hi,

      I've been using placefinder for a while now and we're now seeing an issue that we haven't whitelisted one of your ip addresses for this service. We wanted to make sure we don't have this issue any more going forward and wanted to know if you could give us an ip range that your services would use so we can just whitelist them all and get rid of this problem all together.

      Russel Zagorski
      Senior Web Developer, eCommerce Application Development (Web & Mobile)

      The Pampered Chef
      One Pampered Chef Lane
      Addison, IL 60101
      Direct line: +1 630.792.7661