Ip Address Range

  • Zagorski, Russel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 12:47 PM

      I’ve been using placefinder for a while now and we’re now seeing an issue that we haven’t whitelisted one of your ip addresses for this service.  We wanted to make sure we don’t have this issue any more going forward and wanted to know if you could give us an ip range that your services would use so we can just whitelist them all and get rid of this problem all together.

      Russel Zagorski

      Senior Web Developer, eCommerce Application Development (Web & Mobile)

      The Pampered Chef

      One Pampered Chef Lane

      Addison, IL 60101

      Direct line: +1 630.792.7661